Sunday, November 21, 2010

Clutter My World...with Scuba!

Hi everyone! Well, I spent my weekend wet! While all of you were enjoying your last visit to the Boulder Farmer's Market or watching the Flagstaff Star get lit, my family and I were in the pool at Ocean First Divers www.oceanfirstdivers.com learning to Scuba Dive. I must admit, I was a bit apprehensive and not in the best of moods Saturday morning when it really hit me that I would be spending all day Saturday and all day Sunday learning to Scuba Dive. Don't get me wrong, I know how important it is to learn how to dive properly....while most of the time it's safe, it can be kind of dangerous under the water...especially if you don't know what you are doing! This is my second attempt to learn to Scuba...many years ago, when I was a spring chicken, my husband gave me a Scuba class for a Christmas present. I was gung-ho to do it and dutifully read the materials, attended the class, did the pool dives and...nope, never did a certification dive. I had planned to when I was in Hawaii for a sales award trip when I was with NCR...but I never wanted to take the time away from the pool or the parties to go on the certification dive...and Ted wasn't there to prod me to do it...so I didn't. I don't think I can get out of it this time...and honestly, I don't want to. It's about time I see what is really under the water. I love to snorkel but snorkeling can only show you so much....I'd love to be eye to eye with an eel or an octopus or a shark...or even a swimming iguana which we hope to see when we visit the Galapagos next March. Don't worry, I'm sure that will be fodder for another blog! Anyway, if you ever get the urge to dive..I highly recommend Ocean First Divers. They were friendly and professional and our instructor, John, was highly knowledgeable and easy to learn from. Yes, I was wet and a bit shriveled, but in the end, I think it will be well worth it.

So, while I was spending time in the pool, Clutter had lots and lots of customers! Last week we received in a wonderful array of furniture from a new consignor who had moved here from California. I'm happy to say that almost all of it has sold so I think we have many happy customers out there and hopefully a very happy consignor! Here are some of the things you missed ( I just had to show you so you can see the quality of the furniture we receive into the store!)
Leather Club Chair...SOLD!

Teal Chaise Lounge....SOLD!
Black and White Decorator Slipper Chairs....SOLD!
Down Wrapped Upholstered Chair....SOLD!

Now for the Furniture that we currently have in the store:

SOLD!

Wonderful Carved Bar....$995

SOLD!
SOLD!

Small Black Metal Table....SOLD!
SOLD!
Marble top coffee table...SOLD!
Game Table..top flips for dining table....6 chairs! SOLD!



Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment