Monday, March 1, 2010

Clutter My World....with Billy and Elton!



Hi everyone! A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of going to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert at the Pepsi Center. It was supposed to be last fall but due to Elton having the flu bug....they postponed it til last week...thank goodness it wasn't cancelled as it was one of the best concerts I've been to! I've seen Elton before and he didn't disappoint...but I've never seen Billy and I have to say, he was fabulous...not only his voice and music, but his personality! He really connected with the audience...even those of us in the nosebleed section and those behind him. In fact, his piano rotated on the stage so that those sitting behind him had a chance to see his face and not just his bald, graying head!! The concert was 3 1/2 hours...Billy and Elton played together, then Elton played alone, then Billy played alone and then they came back together for 4 or 5 songs finishing with "Candle in the Wind" and "Piano Man!" If you ever have the chance to see them again, make sure you leap at it.

Anyway, as I was taking pictures of furniture that we have in the store, I was trying to think about what Elton and/or Billy would like if they happened to come into Clutter...here are some of the things we have in the store that the 2 superstars might enjoy having...come take a look at them yourself!

SOLD!
SOLD!
Grandfather clock! $1800
SOLD!
Kreiss Chair...orange with furry back pillow....$425

No comments:

Post a Comment