Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clutter my World...away from the Snow!

Hi everyone! Well...as I'm sitting here looking at the snow that is STILL falling (it's been 3 days!), I'm thinking of the great weekend I had last weekend with my husband in Cabo. Ted decided to take me on a surprise trip....he told me to pack for warm weather and that's all. We left for the airport at 6 AM the morning of Thursday, Feb. 11 and I had no idea where we were going. In fact, we flew to LA and I still didn't know where we were going until we got to the gate for our next flight and found out it was Cabo! We have never been to Baja California so it was going to be a new adventure. We stayed at the Hilton which is between Cabo and San Jose del Cabo...it is a beautiful resort and we had 3 days of peace, quiet and relaxation in the sun...a much needed rest!

On Thursday nights in San Jose del Cabo, it's art night and all of the little art galleries are open until 8 PM. It was really fun walking the streets of San Jose and meandering in and out of the galleries...one of the galleries that I loved is called Zoko. It's owned by a husband (Arturo Ortiz) and his darling Swiss wife who do beautiful sterling jewelry. They don't have a website but if you are ever in the area, their store is on Alvaro Obregon St. in San Jose del Cabo. You must check them out!

Speaking of jewelry...I have some fun jewelry in the store right now. The artist is Melissa Fannis and she makes earrings and necklaces from broken windshields! Please come take a look, I think you will find that they make great gifts for someone who enjoys something different!

We also have some great furniture in the store right now and more coming tomorrow....so if you haven't been to Clutter in awhile or if you came in yesterday...come in again and see what we have!


SOLD...but we got a neat pine one in on 3-8-10!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
Laurier long black dresser....call for price
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
Art Deco Hutch....$225

No comments:

Post a Comment