Friday, January 29, 2010

Clutter Your World....learn something new!



Hi everyone! I'm up in the mountains right now, recovering from a bout of the stomach flu! Not fun but I think I am on the mend. I was just priding myself on the fact that I never get sick and then BAM....the dreaded stomach flu...yuck! It did make me realize that every once in awhile I need to slow down, so as my husband and friend went off to ski today, I am in the condo relaxing and writing my latest blog!

The theme of this blog is....Learn Something New! How often do you take the opportunity to learn something new? Especially as we get older...we tend to fall into certain routines, go with what's comfortable, not make the effort.....but there is so much out there to explore!

As most of you know, I'm a runner and last winter I was looking for something to do outdoors to supplement my running. A friend suggested that I learn to Skate Ski so I did just that! I took the 6 week program up at Eldora and started to learn to Skate Ski....it is a wonderful sport, especially when you can get into the rhythm of the skiing, I encouraged my daughter to learn as well and this year, I encouraged a friend to learn. Last weekend we spent the weekend at Snow Mountain Ranch and did a Learn to Ski ( Cross country) program with Women's Quest...

Women's Quest was founded by Colleen Cannon after a very successful career as a professional triathlete. She is so positive and has so much good energy and she founded Women's Quest to introduce women to new activities and watch their attitudes shift from uncertainty to empowerment. Check out her website at www.womensquest.com....you will find so many neat opportunities or Quests to go on!

Speaking of Quests...Make it your quest to come down to Clutter to check out our new items...we received in some really neat lamps this week and a few other things...it's going to be a beautiful weekend so come on down and Clutter Your World!

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!

SOLD

SOLD!
SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment