Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Clutter Your World with Everything!



Hi everyone! Wow, what a week it has been and it's only Wednesday! On Monday morning, when I came into Clutter and saw some empty spaces ( due to great sales in December and early January) and no e-mails of furniture, I had a moment of panic! I knew I was going to see a storage unit that morning, but I had no idea what would be in it and I kept thinking, how are we going to sell things if we don't have things!! Well, I didn't have to worry at all! The storage unit was full of wonderful furniture and home decor and thanks to the recommendation of Sheryl Hadley, founder of Organization and Relocation ( a professional organization service),www.organizationandrelocation.com, the consignor chose Clutter to sell her beautiful furniture! In addition to the storage unit and new consignor, I sent out an e-mail to all 541 ( and growing) of our consignors for consignment items and boy, did they rally! Empty on Monday and full by Wednesday, I couldn't ask for more!

Here is some of the wonderful furniture we currently have in the store....

P.S. Also on Monday, I received a call from Downtown Boulder, Inc. inviting me and my staff to the annual Awards luncheon because we are receiving an award! What award? Well, the Rising Star award and I couldn't be happier! So stay tuned for a report on the luncheon and come on down to Clutter to see the Rising Star ( the store of course!) for yourself....

Mid century modern Dunbar chair...orig. fabric ( orange boucle?)...$795. The picture does not do it justice!
SOLD! To a discerning buyer
Asian style coffee table....$225
SOLD...both the table and the mirror!
SOLD!
Haywood Wakefield Vanity with Mirror and stool....needs some
Tender Loving Care but a great deal at $295

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!!
SOLD!!
SOLD!!
SOLD!!
SOLD!!
SOLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment