Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Come on in...Clutter is full!

It's the night before I leave to run a marathon and I have so many things "cluttering" my mind! I'm looking forward to this trip. It's my first marathon and believe it or not, I'm excited to run and experience it. The marathon is in Victoria, BC and it's not only at sea level, but it's supposed to be a beautiful run. I'll be running but I will also be on the lookout for something that can Clutter your World...so stay tuned!

One of the things cluttering my mind is Clutter....I just love my store! The women I work with are so wonderful, the consignors are great and we love our customers. I was in the store today, taking pictures so I could post them before I leave. The store is so full right now with lots of incredible furniture and home decor. You'll see the pictures below...I hope you visit soon.

Oh...before I forget...check out our new advertising at www.metroseen.com. I think you'll like what you see! Also, call us with any questions....303.386.3423.

Have a wonderful day!

SOLD...to a discerning buyer!

SOLD...to a discerning buyer!

SOLD...to a discerning buyer!

SOLD...to a discerning buyer!

SOLD....to a discerning buyer!

SOLD....to a discerning buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment