Thursday, December 22, 2011

Clutter your world with a day to reflect....

It's a beautiful snowy day outside and things are quiet at the store...people are shoveling out of the 12+ inches of snow Boulder received last night! We have had a few customers but for the most part, I've had plenty of time to reflect on this past year and I'm loving it! It has been a wonderful year and I am very blessed...

I have the best employees in the city! I have wonderful consignors who trust me with all of their beautiful furniture and home decor. I have great customers who appreciate the standards that we have set and know that we do the best we can to offer them quality furniture at a great price. I have a wonderful location on the West End and great neighbors! I have a wonderful family who have supported me since I opened Clutter in August of 2009 and continue to support me as I put in the hours to keep my consignors, customers and employees happy!

I have been absent from my blog for a long time....things just got a bit busy..but I understand the importance of communication so I hope, in 2012, to do a better job of keeping up with it. My blog is Clutter My World and there is so much to talk about as I journey through this world and life.

I wish for all of you the joys of the season and a wonderful New Year! I hope that we get to see you sometime!!

The pictures are pictures of wonderful, down, white cotton pillows that I have in Clutter...
For pictures of furniture, please like us on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/clutterconsign






No comments:

Post a Comment