Saturday, August 28, 2010

Clutter My World with consignment shopping in Vegas!


Hi everyone...and Welcome Back Students! It's been so much fun to have you come through Clutter, either with your friends or your parents, finding treasures to furnish your apartments, houses and dorms. I did the same earlier this month with my middle/second daughter. She graduated from Tulane with a Master's in Environmental Biology and was fortunate enough to get a job in Las Vegas with the Bureau of Land Management! All she had for her apartment was her bedroom furniture and her collection of knick-knacks, wall art, mardi gras beads, Zulu coconuts, and a couple of cases of Abita Strawberry beer! So....I flew out to Las Vegas and spent a few days driving all over the city in search of furniture and home/wall decor. It was a great exercise for me...first of all, I was able to get a glimpse of my daughter's taste (she has great taste!) and I was able to experience consignment from a shopper's standpoint...seeing some things we liked, measuring them, putting them on hold, checking out other stores and eventually going back and buying what we liked. I also found out that the prices in Clutter are pretty darn good and that Clutter is a unique store and shopping experience! The consignment stores in Vegas are thousands of square feet and almost too big to have a personality....I'm glad that I/we have Clutter.

Speaking of Clutter...boy, do we have the furniture in the store right now! We have been busy all month and furniture has flown out the door almost as fast as it has flown in the door! We had 2 large deliveries this week from consignors, so the pictures you see below are some of the new things that have come in. If you see anything you like, don't wait to long as it's likely to be gone by next week!

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!!

SOLD!!
SOLD!

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!!
SOLD!
SOLD!



SOLD!
Upholstered Chairs....SOLD!


No comments:

Post a Comment