Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Clutter My World...with a New Intern!

Hey everyone, my name is Emily. I'm the new intern at Clutter! By working here, Patty is helping me graduate from the Art Institute of Colorado, which requires an internship to complete the program. I'm studying Interior Design and hope to go into residential and hospitality field when I'm done with school. Working at Clutter gives me the opportunity to see all different kinds of furniture and fabrics from all types of styles and time periods, as well as great ideas for my own home.

I love to travel and I get to have one last hurrah(!) before graduating and joining the work force... a trip to Europe over the summer! I can't wait to see all the great architecture and eat some delicious food. I'll be done with my internship by then, but I will be full of new knowledge and work experience to carry on with me in the future. Nice to chat with you all! I look forward to meeting new and old customers...

Emily the Intern

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
ALL SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment