Friday, December 18, 2009

Clutter your mind at the movies!


Hi everyone...Happy Holidays! For some reason, today felt like Saturday, all day...thank goodness it wasn't...we still have the weekend! After a week of holiday events, we had a free evening so Ted, myself and 2 of my daughters went to a movie...with our little puppy Guide Dog, Mercury, of course! I've decided that this year, I want to try to see some of the movies that are getting the Oscar buzz so that at least I would know what everyone is talking about. Tonight we picked "Up in the Air" with George Clooney. I'm still trying to figure out the message but suffice it to say, if you are a single man who travels a lot for your job, it might strike home....If you aren't a single man who travels a lot for your job, then you will feel sorry for the single man who you know who travels a lot for his job! Actually, it was a somewhat entertaining movie if you could get over the rather depressing subject matter of a man whose job it is to fire people...this is the same man who travels a lot. Ok, enough of that!

Anyway, while you are trying to figure out what movies you want to see this holiday season, take a look at all of the great stuff we have in the store! I received some feedback this week that a lot of the things I put on the blog are really expensive, so I decided to show you some of the less expensive things we have. We do try to have a wide range of prices...I just highlight some of the more expensive items because they tend to be brands that people can recognize...or they are artsy and unique. You can bet that for every $2000 table, we have a $200 table...so please come in and check it out!

SOLD!
Sold!

SOLD!

Pink Dollhouse! SOLD!

Cedar Lined Trunk....SOLD!

SOLD! To a discerning buyer!

SOLD!

SOLD! To a discerning buyer!

SOLD!
And for those of you who haven't bought your stockings yet...$25 ea.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Clutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment