Thursday, November 12, 2009

Clutter My World...with a Guide Dog in Training!

Hi everyone! wow...I just realized that it's been awhile since I "blogged!" I have been so busy with the store and have just added something new to take up the little time I have left...raising a Guide Dog in Training! Back to the store...we have had some rockin days and we continue to get wonderful furniture and home decor! It comes in and out so fast that I haven't had time to take any pictures..by the time I post them, most likely, the furniture that I am featuring will be gone! I will do my best to take some pictures tomorrow (Friday) and work on a new blog this weekend.

As for our new little shop dog....his name is Mercury and he's a 10 week old black lab. You can find him at Clutter most days, chillin out and enjoying all of the attention he is getting. He's already made friends at the Great Western Bank branch across the street....they have even become babysitters when I have to leave the store for any length of time! Mercury is actually my 16 year old daughter's project....he is the 3rd Guide Dog that we have raised and we are hoping that he will actually graduate and become a working dog...only time will tell. He will start going to Boulder High as soon as he is old enough to handle school....just for an hour at first but by next spring, he will most likely be going full time and I will probably miss having him at the store. He's a pretty mellow little fellow and right now, he sleeps, pees and poops...not exactly in that order! He's already house-trained, thank goodness! If you want to fall in love, come into Clutter and check out Mercury! If you are interested in possibly raising a Guide Dog, then check out the website for the Boulder Volunteer group atwww.boulderpuppies.org. It's a wonderful organization and a wonderful cause!

One more thing...speaking of causes....during the month of November, if you bring a can of food into Clutter for Community Food Share, you can receive 10% a single item...

So...Clutter your world with guide dogs and good deeds!

Mercury being held by Alex ( second from right). His sister is being held by Alexis ( second from left...her name is Monica)
Mercury ( 8 wks old) with our friend, Melissa



1 comment: